This two day course is for those who want to learn how to rebalance your gut microbiota through the GAPS diet.
Who will benefit from this workshop?
– People with leaky gut, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Small Intestinal Bacteria Overgrowth, Constipations, Diarrhea, Autoimmune Conditions and Food Intolerances.
– Anyone who would like to improve digestion and strengthen immune system functions or learn how to make key fermented foods and drinks.
This two day course is for those who want to learn how heal your gut with diet.
Nutritional Tutorial with Nutritionist, Gut Health Expert (GAPS practitioner) Dorota Trupp
– A scientific round-up of the gut; how it works & how it can influence your health\- Explanation of the pathophysiology of the most common gut issues
– The role of microbes who live on & inside of you and how to optimize their diversity to improve gut functions
– How to decrease the inflammation in the gut and the body through the diet and nutritional supplementation
– Why the addition and elimination of certain foods can assist in rebalancing the gut functions
– 6 weeks dietary protocol to rebalance your gut flora
– Fermented Drinks Bacterial Starters
– How to implament your GAPS diet: How to prepare your breakfast/lunch/dinner and snacks utilizing foods that are allowed on your dietary protocol
– How to structure your diet
– How to shop for your food
– How to prepare key probiotic foods
– How to cook bone broth and grein free dishes
– How to Detox your Body
Check out class photo gallery HERE